Digital Marketing Course FAQ's
Call us today
Digital Marketing Course Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I learn in this Digital Marketing course?
Website Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Email marketing, Business Whatsapp, LinkedIn Ads, content writing, Keyword research, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Certification program.
2. What is duration of Digital Marketing course?
The course duration is
• Digital Marketing Course (60 Hours, 6 weeks)(45 Days) or 15 Sundays (Only Sunday Batch)
• Batches weekdays morning 11 to 1, evening 7 to 9 Monday to Friday and Sunday 11 to 1 only
3. What is Digital Marketing course fees?
The digital marketing course fees is Rs.20, 000/- all inclusive of course training and notes.
4. Do you provide internship?
We provide internship to our students on completion of the course to gain 100% practical knowledge and earn experience certificate.
5. How is the course different?
The course is developed by using actual experience gained from client projects. It completely based on techniques which are tested, result oriented and required in the Digital Marketing Industry.
6. What certifications do I get after completion of course?
You earn a Digital Marketing course certificate from Digital Marketing Learners Academy (DMLA) and we also provide you with experience certificate after internship completion from our flagship company Qelocity Technologies. Also we train you for Google and Facebook Certifications Program.
7. What jobs can I get after doing the course?
One can get job as SEO Expert, PPC Expert, Google Ads Expert, Facebook Ads Expert, Social Media Marketer, and Digital Marketing Executive.
8. What Salary can I expect for Digital Marketing job profile?
One can expect a starting Salary of Rs.2-4 Lakhs depending on knowledge and expertise.
9. Who can do this course and qualification needed?
Students, 12th std Students, Business Owners, Marketing professional, Housewives, anyone and everyone can learn digital marketing. Only basic computer and internet knowledge required to learn this course.
10. Can I visit your class premises?
You are most welcomed, but need to make a prior appointment on 9819189777/7021507157 – Priyesh.